How will it feel when you have just taken your photos and within no minutes heavy rain occur and your backpack are not waterproof? Well, you won’t have anyone to blame since you were not prepared for the unexpected weather. But you can avoid this embarrassment by ordering the best waterproof camera backpacks that will 100% protect your camera equipment.
That is why we have come with the best waterproof camera backpacks that have durable water resistant materials. Our backpacks have accessory pockets to enable you to keep your charger, lens cap, filter, and even cell phone. These bags have a lightweight design yet durable and compact. Some even have removable and adjustable shoulder strap for travel convenience. Order these great and convenient backpacks for your outdoor shooting.
List of Top 10 Best Waterproof Camera Backpacks
10. Professional Camera Case Bag Backpack with Rain Cover Accessory Storage and Customizable Dividers
This is a compact, portable backpack that is great for storing your Nikon, Sony, Pentax and Fujifilm and much more. It has durable nylon exterior and a soft cushioned interior pair together to give your camera equipment the ultimate protection. The bag comes with a rain cover for when you’re caught in a downpour. It has several storage pockets and customizable interior dividers to give you lots of choices for storing your lenses, camera, cards, straps and more.
- Portable DSLR backpack
- Great for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Leica
- Durable Nylon exterior and cushioned interior
- Removable rain cover
9. Lens Kit Travel Rugged Backpack Water Resistant by Evecase DSLR/SLR Digital Camera
This is a brand new evecase water-resistant backpack that has padded camera compartment and divider set that will allow you to hold DSLR and 2-4 lenses. it has two convenient side pockets that can hold a water bottle and tripod. It has inside the top compartment that can store jacket, small notepad, and other necessity. The front pockets design to hold all your accessories like Smartphone, battery packs, sd cards, pen and even filter. It has padded top handle and adjustable shoulder straps that make the back comfortable to carry even when fully loaded.
8. Evecase Convertible School / DSLR Camera Lens Canvas Backpack Rucksack with Rain Cover
This backpack is fully convertible from everyday use school backpack into DSLR camera travel bag by unzipping middle compartment. It has removable padded camera compartment and divider set that can hold DSLR and two lenses. It has the front compartment and two side pockets for battery, cable, lens cap and even cell phone storage. It comes with the rain cover that s concealed in the bottom zippered bag for the unexpected weather.
7. Laptop Backpack
The removable SLR compartment of this backpack will give you more flexible. It can hold one digital SLR camera, one flash, two extra lens and other spare parts. It has movable dividers to allow for optimal storage. It has integrated laptop compartment to hold laptops with screens up to fourteen inches. This backpack has cushioned DSLR compartment to provide the maximum protection your lens and camera. It also has plenty of pockets to organize whatever you need to carry.
6. Waterproof Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera and 15.4-Inch Laptop Backpack
This is the best gift that you should never ignore and designed to hold all your photographic journey essentials. The Case Logic SLRC-206 SLR Camera Backpack compartment holds most SLR bodies up to 10.4′ x 4.7′ x 5.6′ with an attached lens up to 9.8 in length. And can carry the laptop up to 15.4 inches. With a water-resistant molded EVA base that allows the best waterproof camera backpacks to stand upright.
This camera backpack has four exterior accessory pockets provide additional storage for extra batteries, cords, memory cards or other small accessories or even lens cap storage. It also has the adjustable shoulder straps feature as an innovative strap management system that keeps excess straps out of the way.
- Backpack holds SLR camera body with attached zoom lens and additional accessories
- Patent pending hammock system suspends your SLR above the bottom of case
- Can fit with 16″ laptops and the 17″ MacBook Pro
- Removable shelves and flexible walls create a fully customizable interior
- Four accessory pockets allow fast access to memory cards and other small items
- Industrial strength hook-n-loop straps on side of the bag hold your tripod
- Waterproof EVA base withstands the elements
- Strap management system keeps excess strap material rolled up
- Product Dimensions – 17″ (l) x 8″ (w) x 12.5″ (h)
- Materials – Nylon
- Weight – 2.7 lbs
5. CADEN Best Waterproof Camera Backpacks
This is the best roomy backpack that will accommodate all of your photography equipment. It is made of high-density durable nylon that is waterproof and durable. It has all weather cover material that is easy to clean and wash. It has rain cover equipped to protect the whole bag from sand, dust, and even heavy rain. The main compartment is a camera liner that can hold a full range of cameras. It has a detachable waist belt and adjustable sternum strap that will stabilize pack, distribute weight evenly and ensure carrying comfort with hand handle.
4. Canvas DSLR Best Waterproof Camera Backpacks
This backpack has rain cover to protect your equipment from unexpected weather. It has removable padded divider set that will allow you to hold DSLR and two to five lenses. It has zipper laptop and tablet compartment with quick access from the side or from inside. It has fashionable canvas design with a discreet look that won’t stand out as camera backpack. It has adjustable straps on the bottom to attach and carry a tripod.
3. Camera Mini Travel Sling Bag
This travel sling bag is a compact backpack that gives a lot of cargo capacity. It is a high-quality padded bag that is completely customizable with its four removable dividers. It is designed to hold one DSLR camera with attached medium zoom lens. The interior of this bag has a built-in divider to separate top and bottom sections. It features tree elastic pockets for memory cards on the interior wall of the bag. It has dual side openings to allow easy access to photography equipment.
2. Camera Water Resistant Canvas
You can now keep your digital SLR camera safe and protected with this high-quality nylon case. It has an extra padded cushion to keep your camera safe. It is great and convenient for your outdoor shooting when you just want to carry a compact case. It has closed-cell foam padding for great protection. it also has accessory pockets for battery, charger, filters, lens cap and cell phone storing. It also features an anti-slip top handle for easy carrying allowing you to grab your bag and go.
1. Waterproof Anti-shock Backpack
This backpack is made of waterproof and shockproof material. It is abrasion, extrusion, and water resistant to protect your camera better. You will keep your camera equipment safe and organized while you’re on the go with this backpack. It has customizable inside dividers, durable and padded construction. It has large camera case for DSLR or SLR Canon, Nikon, Olympus and your photographic equipment. The bag has interior dividers and various pockets to allow you to store anything from your camera and lenses to tripod ad filters and much more.
When Choosing Camera Backpacks, please check these few things:
It is very crucial to get a few things into consideration before making the right decision in choosing camera backpacks. In order to get the top quality and full-satisfaction from the product you buy, you need to look into some factors as below:
- The Camera Backpack’s Price: We’re working so hard for money, so we need to save. Before buying we need to check and compare the price and the backpack’s function that fit our need. The cost and the standard quality of the camera backpacks must be balance between money you have and it durable.
- The Quality of the Backpack: Some of our electronic devices or camera are heavy, that we need a quality with durability of the backpack. Sometime, it is very fragile and the electronic devices are very prone to the water, so it is important to choose the waterproof backpack feature so that you can fully enjoy the best quality of the camera backpack.
- Waterproof Backpack’s Brand: You need to choosing the well-known backpack brand that can give you the confidence and the reliable quality which is fit with its price.
With the use of these best waterproof camera backpacks, you will be assured that you will enjoy your photographic work without any worry of the weather. These backpacks are 100% waterproof, and rain pour will never destroy your equipment. They will keep your camera safe and organized while you are on the go. Their several compartments will enable you to store your valuable accessories in a fashionable style.